Now's your chance to invest in StartEngine, ranked in the top 1% of US private businesses by growth.2 Join us as we take on the multi-TRILLION-dollar private investing space.4
Reg A+ offering made available through StartEngine Crowdfunding, Inc. No broker-dealer or intermediary involved in offering. This investment is speculative, illiquid, and involves a high degree of risk, including the possible loss of your entire investment.
10,000 shares of this offering may be purchased on behalf of certain eligible investors as part of a promotion.
Advised by Shark Tank's
Kevin O'Leary “Mr. Wonderful"
StartEngine is one of the US’ first ever platforms for online startup investing. Since 2015, we’ve helped founders to raise over 1,000 rounds of capital and built up a startup-obsessed community of 1.8 million.11
The economic impact of Regulation Crowdfunding alone is estimated to exceed $5 billion; StartEngine is among the first and largest platforms making that happen
StartEngine is one of the only crowdfunding platforms to raise its own capital from the crowd; thanks to investors like you, we’ve raised over $75M to date
That’s put us on Inc. Magazine’s list of the 5,000 fastest growing companies in the U.S. for the last two years (2021 and 2022).2
Prior to StartEngine, CEO Howard Marks co-founded Activision in the ‘90s (recent $68B acquisition by Microsoft), and is advised by Shark Tank’s Kevin O’Leary5
Investments in regulation crowdfunding more than doubled since 2021*, yet still only constitute a fraction of the $10T private markets; we believe this represents an enormous opportunity4 7
This year, StartEngine acquired the assets of one of its top competitors, SeedInvest, including an investor community that’s funded over $470 million – combined with our own community, we have access to a community that’s collectively committed $1.1 billion3
* Historical investments in regulation crowdfunding should not be construed as a guarantee of future growth and should not be seen as an indicator of future results.
Howard co-founded the video game giant Activision in the 90’s, which Microsoft recently agreed to acquire for $68 billion. Prior to StartEngine, Howard also founded and sold Acclaim Games, which was subsequently acquired by Disney.
“To be honest with you, I had wanted to compete with Howard out of the gate…but after seeing what he had built with the StartEngine team, it made a lot of sense to join him instead.”
StartEngine amount raised includes funds raised through StartEngine Capital and StartEngine Primary. Source: Kingscrowd and StartEngine crowdfunding market research.
This year has brought some of StartEngine’s biggest milestones ever. To name a few: we acquired assets from one of our top competitors SeedInvest,3 led the equity crowdfunding industry by funds raised for more months than any other platform,8 and launched one of the first ever Marketplaces for startup shares.9
3. See details here.
9. StartEngine Marketplace (“SE Marketplace”) is a website operated by StartEngine Primary, LLC (“SE Primary”), a broker-dealer that is registered with the SEC and a member of FINRA and SIPC. StartEngine Bulletin Board ("SE BB") is a bulletin board platform that advertises interest in shares of private companies that previously executed Reg CF or Reg A offerings. SE BB enables shareholders to communicate interest in potential sales of shares in private companies and investors to discover, review, and potentially invest in private companies. As a bulletin board platform, SE BB provides a venue for investors to access information about private company offerings and connect with potential sellers. See additional details below.
We make money when founders successfully raise money by charging a percentage of the funds invested.
We take a percentage of what companies raise on StartEngine in equity – at the same terms that are offered to investors on our platform.
We charge fees for providing companies a range of services to help them onboard and launch their offering, including marketing, building creative assets, and advertising. We also help founders manage their cap tables afterwards.
We charge buyers and sellers fees on transactions made via the bulletin board on StartEngine Marketplace and on StartEngine Secondary.9
We collect recurring revenue from our annual subscription service that gives investors perks like 10% bonus shares in participating raises.
We believe that ecosystem is closer than ever before, and StartEngine is poised to make it a reality:
*If you are investing via a self-directed IRA, you cannot receive additional perks beyond bonus shares due to tax laws.
Claim up to 20% Bonus Shares
Investors in StartEngine can receive up to 20% bonus shares based on certain criteria. Investors are eligible to receive 10% bonus shares if they:
The maximum amount of bonus shares that an investor can receive is 20%. Any investor who falls into two of the three categories above will receive 20% bonus shares, as will anyone who falls into all three categories. For example, if an investor reserved shares in StartEngine and is a Owner’s Bonus member, they will receive 20% additional shares. If that person also invests over $5,000, they will still receive the maximum of 20% bonus shares. Bonus shares may not immediately appear on your investor dashboard, but will be issued prior to the offering closing.
1. Based on StartEngine’s unaudited financials: $1.88M for first half of 2019 compared to $9.9M for first half 2023, since these are semi-annual numbers and have not been audited, they may not include year-end adjustments necessary to make those financial statements comparable to audited results
2. As measured by revenue growth over a three-year period. Source: https://events.inc.com/inc5000-welcome-2023/homepage
3. Includes $760M in funds raised as of May 9, 2023 via Reg. CF and Reg. A+ combined through StartEngine’s funding portal and broker dealer, StartEngine Capital, LLC and StartEngine Primary, LLC respectively, as well as StartEngine’s own raises. Also includes $470M in funds raised previously through offerings conducted on www.seedinvest.com outside of the StartEngine platform. In May 2023, StartEngine acquired assets of SeedInvest, including email lists for SeedInvest’s users, investors and founders seeking to raise funds.
4. Source: https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/how-private-markets-became-an-escape-from-reality/2O4J4BRDTNCW7A5XB3K3IFXB3U/
5. Kevin O’Leary is a paid spokesperson for StartEngine. See his 17(b) disclosure, here.
6. Includes funding rounds via Reg. CF and Reg. A+ combined through StartEngine’s funding portal and broker dealer, StartEngine Capital, LLC and StartEngine Primary, LLC respectively, as well as StartEngine’s own raises.
7. Source: https://www.crowdfundinsider.com/2023/08/212085-reg-cf-crowdfunding-total-tops-2-billion-in-total-raised/
8. Source = https://kingscrowd.com/markets/. Please note a KingsCrowd Edge subscription is required to access this report. Includes funds raised via Reg. CF and Reg. A+ combined through StartEngine’s funding portal and broker dealer, StartEngine Capital, LLC and StartEngine Primary, LLC respectively, as well as StartEngine’s own raises.
9. StartEngine Marketplace (“SE Marketplace”) is a website operated by StartEngine Primary, LLC (“SE Primary”), a broker-dealer that is registered with the SEC and a member of FINRA and SIPC. StartEngine Bulletin Board ("SE BB") is a bulletin board platform that advertises interest in shares of private companies that previously executed Reg CF or Reg A offerings. SE BB enables shareholders to communicate interest in potential sales of shares in private companies and investors to discover, review, and potentially invest in private companies. As a bulletin board platform, SE BB provides a venue for investors to access information about private company offerings and connect with potential sellers.
While a security may be displayed on the bulletin board, these securities will be subject to certain restrictions which may prevent the ability to buy and sell these securities in a timely manner, if at all. Even if a security is qualified to be displayed on the bulletin board, there is no guarantee an active trading market for the securities will ever develop, or if developed, be maintained. You should assume that you may not be able to liquidate your investment for some time or be able to pledge these shares as collateral.
SE BB is distinct and separate from StartEngine Secondary (“SE Secondary”), which is an SEC-registered Alternative Trading System (ATS) operated by SE Primary. SE Secondary facilitates the trading of securities by matching orders between buyers and sellers and facilitating executions of trades on the platform.
10. Includes funds raised over multiple offerings and at different terms.
11. Count determined as number of unique email addresses in StartEngine’s database as of 10-6-2023.
Paid Promotions - 17 b disclosures:
IN MAKING AN INVESTMENT DECISION, INVESTORS MUST RELY ON THEIR OWN EXAMINATION OF THE ISSUER AND THE TERMS OF THE OFFERING, INCLUDING THE MERITS AND RISKS INVOLVED. INVESTMENTS ON STARTENGINE ARE SPECULATIVE, ILLIQUID, AND INVOLVE A HIGH DEGREE OF RISK, INCLUDING THE POSSIBLE LOSS OF YOUR ENTIRE INVESTMENT.
www.StartEngine.com is a website owned and operated by StartEngine Crowdfunding, Inc. (“StartEngine”), which is neither a registered broker-dealer, investment advisor nor funding portal.
Unless indicated otherwise with respect to a particular issuer, all securities-related activity is conducted by regulated affiliates of StartEngine: StartEngine Capital, LLC, a funding portal registered here with the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and here as a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), or StartEngine Primary, LLC, a broker-dealer registered with the SEC and FINRA/SIPC. You can review the background of our broker-dealer and our investment professionals on FINRA’s BrokerCheck here. StartEngine Secondary is an alternative trading system regulated by the SEC and operated by StartEngine Primary, LLC, a broker dealer registered with the SEC and FINRA.
Investment opportunities posted and accessible through the site are of three types:
1) Regulation A offerings (JOBS Act Title IV; known as Regulation A+), which are offered to non-accredited and accredited investors alike. These offerings are made through StartEngine Primary, LLC (unless otherwise indicated). 2) Regulation D offerings (Rule 506(c)), which are offered only to accredited investors. These offerings are made through StartEngine Primary, LLC. 3) Regulation Crowdfunding offerings (JOBS Act Title III), which are offered to non-accredited and accredited investors alike. These offerings are made through StartEngine Capital, LLC. Some of these offerings are open to the general public, however there are important differences and risks.
Any securities offered on this website have not been recommended or approved by any federal or state securities commission or regulatory authority. StartEngine and its affiliates do not provide any investment advice or recommendation and do not provide any legal or tax advice with respect to any securities. All securities listed on this site are being offered by, and all information included on this site is the responsibility of, the applicable issuer of such securities. StartEngine does not verify the adequacy, accuracy or completeness of any information. Neither StartEngine nor any of its officers, directors, agents and employees makes any warranty, express or implied, of any kind whatsoever related to the adequacy, accuracy, or completeness of any information on this site or the use of information on this site. See additional general disclosures here.
Investment opportunities posted and accessible through the site will not be offered to Canadian resident investors. Potential investors are strongly advised to consult their legal, tax and financial advisors before investing. The securities offered on this site are not offered in jurisdictions where public solicitation for offerings is not permitted; it is solely your responsibility to comply with the laws and regulations of your country of residence.
California Investors Only – Do Not Sell My Personal Information (800-317-2200). StartEngine does not sell personal information. For all customer inquiries, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
StartEngine’s Reg A+ offering is made available through StartEngine Crowdfunding, Inc. This investment is speculative, illiquid, and involves a high degree of risk, including the possible loss of your entire investment. For more information about this offering, please view StartEngine’s offering circular and risks associated with this offering.